Favourite Audrey Ramirez Quotes
Audrey doesn’t get NEARLY enough love. It’s Edwardian period, yet she’s a genius Hispanic engineer who wears overalls, has adorably little meaty arms, doesn’t take any crap from boys, runs a mechanic business with her father and her sister is a prize fighter.
Cool Disney female characters don’t have to be princesses, folks.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
not doing 16, 17, or 20 due to the potential for those to be inappropriate for me to say with grandmother in the house. all others are encouraged
"My greatest misfortune would be to marry into a family who would carry me as their shame."Belle (2014)
I want to see this so bad ahhhh
Imogen Heap performing “Me The Machine” with her Mi.Mu gloves.
CHOREOGRAPHY AS MUSIC.
MAKING ELECTRONIC MUSIC, LIVE, WITH YOUR BODY.
without ever touching a computer or a keyboard.
AND most of the visuals in the video are also being manipulated by the gloves.